VXI honored as Gold Stevie Award winner in 4 categories
LOS ANGELES, March 02, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — VXI Global Solutions, a leader in business process outsourcing, today announced it has won 6 Stevie® awards for Sales and Customer Service, including 4 Gold, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze. More than 2,600 nominations from organizations in 48 nations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were evaluated in this year’s competition.
The awards were presented to honorees during a gala banquet on Friday, February 28, 2020, at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV.
Demonstrating its global leadership in customer care, customer experience (CX) and contact-center services, VXI won the following six Stevie awards:
- Customer Service Management Team of the Year (Gold) – A consistently innovative and high-performing management team transformed the employee experience company-wide, yielding an 85% employee satisfaction rating.
- Contact Center Leader of the Year (Gold) – With a focus on employee satisfaction based on a “Passion for People” philosophy, VXI Chief Operating Officer Jared Morrison led VXI to unprecedented growth, particularly in the Philippines where the company grew 250% faster than the industry average.
- Customer Service Training Team of the Year (Gold) – By applying cutting-edge innovation to training and performance reinforcement, the training team contributed to stellar results for VXI client partners including becoming the 2019 Top Vendor for Sales quarter over quarter for an online subscription retail client.
- Customer Service Training or Coaching Program of the Year (Gold) – Core to the entire VXI employee experience, Training SimulatorTM and Performance Pro 360TM contributed to a 22.69% decrease in contact transfers and escalations.
- Woman of the Year in Customer Service (Silver) – Co-founding VXI in 1998, Co-CEO Eva Wang has been an American business trailblazer for two decades, growing VXI into one of the fastest expanding, privately held business services organizations in the United States today with 35,000 worldwide employees.
- Contact Center of the Year (Over 100 Seats) (Bronze) – Recognizing that a highly trained and well-coached workforce is the most fundamental factor in improving customer experience (CX), VXI’s efficiency strategies produced stellar results across 42 global locations, including reducing average handle time (AHT) by 30%.
“It is a great honor to receive this remarkable collection of Stevie awards on behalf of our 35,000 VXI teammates,” said David Zhou, VXI Global Solutions’ Co-Founder and Co-CEO. “To win the award for Customer Service Management Team of the Year, as well five additional Stevie awards for customer-service excellence, training and leadership is a testament to our drive and passion. We are successful because we focus on a people-first culture and operational excellence.”
“Stevie Award winners from around the world should be very proud of their achievements. The judges were impressed with the vast range of nominations submitted for 2020 and have agreed that their accomplishments are worthy of public recognition,” said Stevie Awards executive chairman, Michael Gallagher.
Known for its exceptional operational delivery and “Passion for People” approach to customer care, the Los Angeles-based VXI has grown into a global leader in the business process outsourcing (BPO) world. In addition to these most recent awards, VXI is the winner of Frost & Sullivan’s Customer Value Leadership Award, the three-time winner of ICT’s Best Contact Center and BPO Company award (2017-2019), and the winner of multiple 2019 sales and customer-service honors.
About VXI Global Solutions:
VXI is a customer-experience company, passionate about designing solutions that augment its clients’ business processes to deliver higher revenue, greater profitability and happier customers. Founded in 1998, the company has 35,000 employees across 42 locations in the United States, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe and Asia Pacific. VXI offers omnichannel customer care and growth services using technology and tools, including purpose-built productivity-enhancing applications that drive higher sales conversion, CSAT and related key metrics for its clients. Known for its transformation mindset, the company’s IT arm, Symbio, offers digital and business transformation solutions that are seeded in its innovation philosophy of co-creation and seamless augmentation. For more information, visit https://www.vxi.com.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Middle East Stevie Awards, the American Business Awards®, the International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at https://www.StevieAwards.com.